This listing is about Atrium in Fairfield, NJ
About the job
Our client is a well-known company which is looking for Staff Accountant, located in Fairfield, NJ.
Strong organizational, attention to detail and follow-up abilities are a must for a successful candidate. The perfect candidate for this position is a team player who is motivated, focused, with a desire to learn.
Responsibilities Of The Staff Accountant
- Balance cash and check deposits and manage credit transactions
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ensure accurate data entry, organization, and maintenance of company accounting records
- Accounts payable and receivable
Qualifications For The Staff Accountant
- 0-3 years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of Accounting Software and Microsoft Office are required
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Atrium Care package available, upon eligibility
As a woman owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The post Staff Accountant appeared first on Atrium.
Job Location: Fairfield, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com