Website Atlas Copco
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Atlas Copco in Rock Hill, SC
About the job
Are you Communications, Business and/or a Marketing major who is a rising junior or senior in an undergraduate or graduate level program? Are you looking for some real-world job experience? If yes, this internship is for you!
Power Technique North America LLC (a company within the Atlas Copco Group) will be offering a 10-week PAID summer internship to an undergraduate or graduate student.
The Selected Student Intern Will Work Within The Marketing Communications Team On a Wide Variety Of Projects And Assignments, Including But Not Limited To
- Coordinate outbound marketing campaigns
- Maintain the digital marketing calendar including tracking assets
- Develop digital sales enablement tools
- Conduct vertical marketing research
- Serve as a liaison to marketing agencies
- Develop Power Point presentations of reporting and analytics as well as marketing campaign briefs
- Learn our marketing automation tool and develop automated streams or segments for our audience
- Work to strengthen the Rental Partner Program through dealer marketing efforts and packages
- Work hand in hand on social media and PR effort for the Atlas Copco brand
- Administer some lead management in the CRM tool
- Manage the storage and release of marketing assets
- Develop and implement marketing campaign, new product launch, video, and photo shoots
- Provide weekly progress updates and presentations
- Candidates must be customer service and business oriented with the ability to work independently in a team setting.
What you can expect from us?
The internship program starts Monday, June 6, 2022 and will continue for ten (10) weeks until Friday, August 12, 2022. Students must be able to commit to 40 hours/week employment during the internship.
This is a PAID internship. Interns will be responsible for providing their own housing during the summer.
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That’s where you come in – we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
Start your journey today!
Power Technique North America LLC (PTNA) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: PTNA is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at PTNA are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sec (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. PTNA will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. PTNA encourages applicants of all ages
What we expect of you?
- Experience gained through a previous relevant internship is preferred, but not required.
- Prior knowledge of or experience with pneumatic hand-held tools is preferred.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Applicants must be majoring in Arts, Design, and/or a marketing major.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Applicants must be a rising junior or senior undergraduate level student, or master’s level student enrolled on a full-time basis in an accredited college or university.
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college, university or technical/vocational institution.
- Eligible to work in the United States without company assistance.
- Majoring in an area of study related to the position.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Possess strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and show initiative.
- Have a strong understanding of MS Word & Excel.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
Give wings to your dreams
The world is full of opportunities and we can’t wait for you to explore them with us. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us you are empowered to explore opportunities and drive your own professional journey.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Company: Atlas Copco
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Rock Hill, SC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org