Website Fluid Components International FCI
This Job listing is about Fluid Components International FCI in Carlsbad, CA 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
Pay Range: $17.25 – $17.55 per hour
This position will be responsible for assembling flow, switches, monitors, and meters. Employees will be reporting to either the Sensor or Industrial divisions.
Who we are looking for:
We are in search for employees who are comfortable with following instructions and are responsible for the quality of the assembled parts. We want an individual who is efficient and has the ability to maximize the use of all parts. Someone who is also careful and will access all quality deficiencies before reaching final production.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to get started in a manufacturing position that will dive into both electrical and mechanical processes.
What is appealing for you:
A full-time position that adds up to 40 hours per week. We also have a 4/10 registered alternative workweek schedule available for this role.
In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package plan that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, plus other competitive benefits. 401k matching is offered after a year of service.
Here are some examples of day-to-day duties:
- Follow written and verbal instructions from either blueprints or order notes that are requested.
- Cut and trim wires to desired length to combine sensors and wires together through spot welding.
- Mix the appropriate potting compounds in accordance with the specifications.
- Install sensors into the head assembly, pot sensors, and oven cure according to the directions.
- Test the completed sensor or industrial products, and input the orders as computer transactions.
You will be a great fit if you also possess the following desirable qualifications:
- High degree of manual dexterity, mechanical aptitude and use of fine hand tools to perform repetitive tasks.
- Use test equipment such as digital multi-meters and insulation resistance testers.
- Able to work under a microscope and have clear vision of the instrumental parts.
- Able to use a soldering iron when required and perform spot welding.
The following qualifications are required to hold this position:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Who we are:
Join the world leader in thermal mass flow meter technology. FCI began in 1964 by pioneering the development and application of thermal dispersion flow and level sensing technology. The Company is the world-recognized leading manufacturer for solving flow and level measurement applications for industrial process and plant applications using patented thermal dispersion flow measurement technology.
These duties may be modified or changed at any time at the sole discretion of management either orally or in writing. The above statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of this position. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
FCI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you are qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative.
FCI is an ITAR required employer and active participant of the DHS and SSA E-Verify program. Contract requirements for ITAR identify US citizen or permanent resident card “Green Card” holder in the absence of ECCN.
COMPANY: FCI is the leading manufacturer of thermal type process control instrumentation sold throughout the world. In addition to our home office, we operate three (3) separate facilities across different continents to bring our brand of expertise and service to thousands of global customers. FCI is a privately held organization.
As an essential manufacturer, Fluid Components is proud to offer the following benefits in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Free personal protective equipment (PPE) for all on-site workers
- Additional health screenings and ongoing safety protocols aligned with CDC guidelines
- Three-day weekends for most roles
Powered by JazzHR