Website Ascendo Resources
This listing is about Ascendo Resources in Plantation, FL
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Are you ready to excited to get up in the morning for work?!
We are looking for experienced IT savvy Tech Support Representatives who are familiar with Banking Tech Support.
General: The Technical Support Representative is responsible for the education and support of the client base across different trading technology platforms (mobile, web, and desktop).
This position requires extensive troubleshooting skills and the ability to effectively partner with other departments to ensure proper service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist clients and internal team members with escalated technical issues via telephone and email
- Train clients on our proprietary trading software, acting as a subject matter expert for our customers
- Act as liaison with other departments to drive resolutions for escalated issues
- Ability to take ownership of issue reporting and resolution follow-up
- Deliver Client Service and Account assistance for web, mobile, and platform access points
- Troubleshoot client software and hardware to resolve customer impacting items
- Gather and document data for Quality Assurance teams regarding client cases, debugging, and software rollouts
- Participate in product testing and QA review
- Constantly strive to educate and train other employees and clients
- Strong desire to help others
- Ability to deliver customer service excellence in all actions
- Possess superior oral and written communication skills
- Must be dependable, punctual, and able to work in a dynamic fun work environment
- Must have a confident and positive attitude that supports the goals of service excellence
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Proficient in the areas of Technical Support and Client Services
- Troubleshooting skills, with the ability to work through complex applications and reported issues
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferably Computer Science, MIT, IT, Finance or related discipline)
- 3-5 years of Technical Support experience
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Preferred Certifications: CompTIA Core Certification (IT Fundamentals, A+, Network+, Security+)
In a nutshell:
- The candidate will need to be detail-oriented and will be required to learn different aspects and terminology in different markets.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with at least 3+ years of Tech Support within the banking industry – preferably within an investment banking setting.
***This is an In-Office role that will require in-office responsibilities; Hybrid or Remote will NOT be offered***
Company: Ascendo Resources
Job Location: Plantation, FL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com