Are you looking for a Job at Arup in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Arup is an independent firm of designers, engineers, planners and consultants, combining an exceptional set of skills, to resolve technological and societal problems associated with safety and reliability. Our innovative and diverse culture, allows us to develop bespoke solutions to our client’s needs, underpinned by our ingrained ethics and values, which allow us to approach these challenges in a unique way.
As a Consultant in our People and Organisations practice, you apply in-depth knowledge and specialist skills in culture & organisational change to support our clients with their sustainable development transformations. Is this fast-moving environment a ‘typical’ day is difficult to describe. Over time, though, we anticipate the gist of the role to be one of managing discrete packages of work to clients, contributing to bids and helping to develop service offerings/thought leadership/community of practiceesearch within Arup.
You will support areas such as culture, behaviour, operating models, capabilities, leadership development, stakeholder engagement and governance are common in this work. Major themes at the moment are Carbon Net-Zero and Circular Economy, but this is an ever-changing landscape.
Duties Will Include
- Supporting Arup Project Managers/Directors through your own direct provision of subject matter expertise, working in multi-disciplinary teams and managing and coordinating small teams to execute work packages.
- Play a key role in developing our growing sustainable development transformation practice – by being both client-facing and executing hands-on delivery, while also contributing within Arup to shape our offer.
- Deploy organisational development theories and methodologies (models, diagnostics, strategies, plans, recommendations, solution development and deployment through change management approach, workshops, evaluations, reports).
- Experience in a consulting or in-house environment and driving culture & organisational change.
- Considerable experience in leading and shaping proposals, possibly within the UK business sector or a professional services industry and working collaboratively with others – motivating them to deliver what’s needed within the proposal programme and budget.
- Experience in facilitating work-winning workshops, including answer planning, Win Themes and technical input.
- Project management and delivery skills, including financial and risk management. And capability in developing business proposals for clients, by understanding client requirements and drawing together expertise from across a multi-disciplinary firm.
- Chartered or working towards or considering becoming Chartered with a relevant institute such as British Psychology Society (BPS), Association for Business Psychology (ABP), Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD).
Rewards And Benefits
We offer a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits packages in our sector.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection (long term disability) cover. Core benefits are funded by us and made available to all permanent staff to support and safeguard your financial, physical, and mental wellbeing. You will also have access to Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition, all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
Different people, shared values.
At Arup, we believe when talented people collaborate, great things are possible. Arup hires people with proven skills and open minds. We are taking deliberate action to create an inclusive culture that is grounded in our purpose to shape a better world.
At Arup, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and any other protected characteristic. Our internal employee networks – BAME, Culture, Disability, LGBTQ+ and Women – provide a space for you to express your views and to make a positive difference – discover more about life at Arup here.
At Arup, we are committed to making all stages of our recruitment process accessible to candidates with disabilities. Please speak to our recruitment team and we will work with you to make reasonable adjustments to ensure you can perform at your best throughout your application.
At Arup, we appreciate that everyone’s circumstances are different and having the freedom to flex the way we work is essential to our wellbeing. If flexibility matters to you let us know when you apply, and we will discuss how this could work in your role.
What happens next?
If this could be the next step in your journey, please apply online. All applications will be considered, and we will try our very best to respond to you within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Stay safe online – Arup will never ask for payment or your bank details as part of our recruitment process.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com