Website Arsenal Credit Union
This listing is about Arsenal Credit Union in Arnold, MO
About the job
Arsenal Credit Union is a $350M federally insured, state-chartered, award-winning credit union. Our focus is to provide excellent service to our members through our branch network, digital banking channels, member solutions center, and back-office support departments.
We have an opening for a Mortgage Loan Processor at our corporate office located in Arnold, MO.
The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for answering member questions regarding mortgage loans and rates, gathering, collating, reviewing, and verifying financial information and loan documents for the purpose of determining qualifying status and accuracy for mortgage loan transactions, communicating with the member regarding any additional information needed and closing details. This position will also handle various administrative duties related to the mortgage loan portfolio.
This position will be eligible for a hybrid telecommuting work arrangement after six months of employment with the expectation that you are in the office a minimum of two days a week and as business needs arise including company and team sponsored events, team meetings, team building sessions, etc. The ideal candidate will live in St. Louis/Arnold area and commute to the corporate office.
Mortgage Loan Processor Responsibilities:
- Handle various duties relative to the processing of mortgage loans and mortgage loan applications of the credit union – including real-estate appraisal, title work, verification of employment, analyzing credit reports to determine credit worthiness, etc.
- Establish rapport with borrowers and deliver excellent member service.
- Calculate closing costs and pre-paids to provide a loan estimate and closing disclosure to members.
- Utilize any given loan authority to approve first and second mortgage loans.
- Accurately complete and file loan paperwork upon completion.
- Respond to internal and external inquiries regarding the status of loan files and correspondence in-process and other credit union-related questions.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of mortgage experience required
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy, normal courtesy, and tact is required.
- Working knowledge of applicable mortgage lending regulations
- Must have NMLS and Notary Public (or the ability to obtain within 3-months of hire)
Why Should You Apply?
When you work at Arsenal, it is more than a job. You are part of a mission that puts helping people above all else. With up to eight hours of paid volunteer time each year, we reach out to the communities we serve!
On-the-job training and Career Growth Opportunities – our goal is to provide all the training necessary for our new team members to feel secure and confident in their roles as well as the opportunity to learn and advance their career with Arsenal Credit Union.
Generous Benefits include:
- 401k Retirement Plan with up to 5% company match
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Holidays each year
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- FREE Group Term Life Insurance
- FREE AD&D Insurance
- FREE Long/Short-Term Disability
Arsenal Credit Union is an EOE/M/F/Disability/Veteran
Company: Arsenal Credit Union
Job Location: Arnold, MO
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com