Website Arrow Electronics
Are you looking for a Job at Arrow Electronics in Harlow, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Graduate Technical Sales Engineer
Join Our Arrow’s Graduate Program Designed for the Next Generation of Innovators
Every year, we welcome university graduates from various parts of the world to join Arrow Graduate Program. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential and excitement for the journey ahead.
This 12-month talent program is designed specifically for recent university grads, who graduated not more than 2 years ago and are seeking to build connections while taking part in a field-based, challenging, interactive and action-based learning curriculum. The program provides graduates with a platform to work hand in hand with experienced mentors to accelerate their career into the engineering business world and establish a solid foundation to build and develop their technical sales career at Arrow. During this program, participants will develop both professional and soft skills to upscale career growth and will be able to meet with and learn from experts across the business from multiple departments including sales, engineering, services, marketing, finance, operations, and others.
Our accelerated learning platform will take you from recent graduate to industry professional within 1 year and will allow you to build a successful career in Arrow by taking full ownership of your job responsibilities and contribute to Arrow’s development and success.
What you should expect from the role:
Arrow believes that the best way for you to learn is by integrating you fully into the business and giving you full responsibility for your tasks. Therefore, you will complete practical work alongside your personal and group projects. To collaborate with and support experts in their fields, following are the tasks you should expect being part of this program:
- Ownership and Innovation: Develop and execute customer technology & commercial strategy and plans based on greatest opportunities for growth, through fact-based analysis and in-depth customer knowledge.
- Strategic Mindset and Focus: Maintain a strategic and field facing focus on the customers to drive engagement and concrete opportunities.
- Customer Centricity: Develop customer relationships at all levels, understand engineering care abouts, build customer technical profiles including hierarchy, strategy, products & end-markets.
- Knowledge Seeking: Continually refine excellent technical knowledge of company’s products and capabilities – product specifications, applications, modifications, and troubleshooting – as the customer will depend on you to present proprietary solutions.
- Technology Positioning: Position our key technologies on top of our customers’ minds through a challenger strategy and demonstration of product knowledge.
- Pre-emptive Approach: Find new projects at earliest stage of design cycle, understand what challenge is being solved.
- Proactive Management: Pro-actively develop and manage demand creation pipeline, maintain Project Tracking database.
- (Cross-Team) Collaboration: Work closely with Inside sales representative and other departments throughout Project lifecycle to drive Pipeline conversion to billings.
- Customer Engagement: Manage customer engagement throughout the project lifecycle.
This 12-month journey will allow you to learn how we operate on the day-to-day basis and how you can make an impact in supporting our customers.
Visit our Graduate Program website for more information.
- You must have a legal right to work in the country where the position is located.
- You should have successfully completed your Electronics engineering or relevant degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. Or similar allowing you to have a full understanding of electronics & related software) before October 2022 or maximum 2 years ago.
- Business fluent English AND local language (oral & written) where the job is based is a must for this position.
- You must be flexible and have geographical mobility.
- Creative, outside-the-box thinker who brings something new to the table and is not afraid to share those ideas.
What’s in it for you?
At Arrow, we don’t just reward you with a fulfilling program of learning and development, we also offer:
- A competitive salary, holiday entitlement and company benefits according to the standards in the country where you apply
- A permanent contract from day one
- A mix of professional and soft skills trainings
- Group projects to work on business solutions with other program members from multiple countries, cultures, and functions
- Networking in the organization
- Support and career guidance from a mentor
- Wide range of career development opportunities
How To Apply
In order to apply, please click on apply below and submit your CV with a letter of motivation (both in English) providing responses to the following questions:
- What was your decision-making process in selecting your current course/degree discipline?
- What motivates you to join Arrow & our graduate program?
- What skills and experiences do you feel have prepared you for the job position?
- What personal qualities will you bring to the job position?
- Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?
Note: Your letter of motivation should not exceed one page.
Diversity & Inclusion
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, colour, family, gender identity or expression, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by locally applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
UK-Harlow, United Kingdom (Kao Park Hockham Way)
Company: Arrow Electronics
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Harlow, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com