This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Aristocrat in Las Vegas, NV
About the job
Job Posting Title
CXS Professional Services Specialist II
We are looking for a technical experienced Professional Services Specialist who is passionate about delivering a high-level custom service experience to our casino customers both onsite and virtually through a reliable internet connection. The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to learn, grow and share their knowledge regarding all areas of our products. You will be the face of Aristocrat Technologies while playing a key role in installing, configuring, training, supporting, and troubleshooting our casino management system software.
What You’ll Do
- Install, support, and troubleshoot Oasis 360 Casino Management System software products.
- Meet with customer representatives to plan system access rights, approval levels and enter system configurations.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot 3rd party products to include, but not limited to, printers, scanners, and card readers.
- Validate the proper operation of all equipment, system capabilities, and reports.
- Deliver classroom training on Oasis 360 Management System modules and partner products.
- Schedule post installation meetings with Support, PMO, Product and D&D to report software issues.
What We’re Looking For
- Position requires an Associate’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with training, installing, supporting, and troubleshooting software products.
- Casino/gaming experience within technology or similar expertise preferred.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and tasks at one time and able to travel 17 days a month.
- Must be able to obtain occupational and vendor licenses in Aristocrat’s customer jurisdictions and obtain a Passport.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org