This listing is about Applicantz in United States
About the job
VISA SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE. Remote role
Our large, Fortune Technology client is ranked as one of the best companies to work with, in the world. The client fosters progressive culture, creativity, and a flexible work environment. They use cutting-edge technologies to keep themselves ahead of the curve. Diversity in all aspects is respected. Integrity, experience, honesty, people, humanity, and passion for excellence are some other adjectives that define this global technology leader.
The Accounting Operations team is responsible for maintaining the company’s revenue automation tool, RevPro. Supporting RevPro means supporting both customer-facing initiatives and internal-facing accounting and reporting initiatives. This resource will work closely with the Accounting Operations team to support all aspects of RevPro, including working with finance, IT and operations groups and supporting related business models and projects.
- Must have experience with revenue systems (like RevPro )
- Should have closing experience at a public SAAS company
- Revenue or general accounting experience
- Excellent quantitative and data mining skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- “Self-starter” with outstanding analytical, communication, and technical skills
- Systems savvy
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment across all organizations as well as independently with limited direction
- Experience with monthly and quarterly close activities, account reconciliations, and problem resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with financial systems such as SAP, Business Objects and RevPro is a plus
- Knowledge of ASC 606
- Support day-to-day activities within the revenue automation system (RevPro) and review the accuracy of data flowing upstream and downstream.
- Partner with RevPro vendor and IT development teams to resolve application issues and apply fixes.
- Perform month-end and quarter-end tasks to close the period.
- Provide support to finance stakeholders regarding revenue reconciliation, application functionality, business processes and data integrity.
- Assist in performing user acceptance testing for system fixes, new business models and system upgrades/implementations.
- Prepare quarterly schedules and reports required to maintain Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Support company wide projects for revenue accounting as well as order to cash.
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com