Are you looking for a Remote Job at Appen in Pakistan
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
What is an Appen contributor?
An Appen contributor is an independent contractor who contracts with Appen through our website connect.appen.com or A9. Contributors work on a variety of AI projects for Appen clients through the Appen Connect portal in exchange for compensation.
You enjoy competitive pay and benefit from having no set work hours or schedules. You will have the flexibility to schedule your hours to fit your lifestyle and to work around your career and family demands. You have the freedom to choose when and how much you would like to work.
We are looking for people from all over the world to participate in some of our many exciting work-from-home opportunities. These opportunities range from simple surveys that can be completed in less than one hour to ongoing projects that last for months or longer. Leverage your social media interest, mobile device savviness, your college degree in linguistics, online research skills, or passion for images, video, or audio. With so many diverse projects, chances are we’ve got something for you.
Appen contributors conduct in-depth internet-based research and provide information evaluation for leading companies from around the globe. Ideal candidates are self-reliant, self-motivated, are very internet savvy, have a broad range of interests, and enjoy online research and evaluation.
Here are examples of some of the opportunities that may be available:
- Search Media Evaluation
- Social Media Evaluation
- Translation Services
- Transcription Services
- Survey and Data Collection (Short projects that last from 15 minutes to three hours)
- Linguistic Specialties (Text to Speech, Computational, Phonetics, Pronunciation, Annotation, etc.)
- Lexicon Annotation
- Speech Evaluation
- Image Annotation and/or Transcription
- Video Annotation
- Sensor Data Annotation i.e., LiDAR, Radar, etc.
- Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent comprehension and written communication skills
- High-speed internet access (Cable Modem, DSL, etc.)
- A personal computer running Google’s free Chrome web browser, version 45 or newer, or, for some assignments, specific mobile devices – i.e., smartphones, tablets, etc.
- Up to date anti-virus and anti-spyware software
What You Need To Be Successful
- You must be smart, curious, and enjoy online research.
- You must pass a qualification exam on many projects to make sure you understand the requirements.
- You must be a motivated, self-driven, organized individual, and you should do well.
Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to receive feedback via email or direct through the Appen Connect platform. If you are interested in also applying for other projects, make sure that you complete your profile so you can unlock more projects for your account!
“A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.”
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org