This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Amazon in Culver City, CA
About the job
The role can be located in Seattle, WA; Culver City, CA; Atlanta, GA; or Brooklyn, NY.
The Amazon Music Creative Studio team is seeking a talented, passionate, expert Art Director to help us up-level and execute on big ideas for the Livestreaming program. This Art Director will work on initiatives for the Amazon Music Creative Studio – across artist marketing, brand awareness, product marketing, content marketing, and artist relationship efforts. This Art Director will work with Creative Directors and business partners to build out style guides, pitch decks, and vision boards, building on and landing inspirational and aspirational creative concepts. The role will be focused on achieving a global approach to work that could be localized and viewed in more than 35 countries. This role will be an executor – landing vision for how the Amazon Music brand and experience best drives its key messages, ideas, and relationship with customers across different geographies, musical cultures and tastes, and needs.
The Art Director should have deep knowledge and practical experience working off of creative briefs, multiple conceptual directions, and style guides at a top consumer-facing entertainment brand like Amazon Music. As well, the Art Director should be comfortable dealing with many stakeholders – across executive through to entry-level ranks and with many different types of creative agencies – to get campaigns to their highest quality, most brand defining, best performing, and most efficient place. Because the work is so varied and often fast-paced and high pressure, the person in this role should possess excellent communication, collaboration, technical, and organizational skills.
Key job responsibilities
- Executing on strategic campaigns, bringing vision to life through style guides, in-situ design iterations, decks, mockups, and final deliverables.
- Raising the creative bar with each iteration, and informing the work with data wherever possible.
- Delivery – completing work from briefs, multiple conceptual directions, campaign assets, and retrospectives on project work.
- Presenting to and collaborating with Stakeholders (Business Development Managers, Marketers, Artist Relations and Label Relations Managers, Programmers, Product Designers and Managers, Social Newsroom Members, and the like,) to understand their work and what materials might be best to leverage for project and Amazon Music brand, business, and customer goals.
- Working with Music partner teams – such as Echo/Alexa Marketing, Prime Marketing, Prime Video and Amazon Studios, Audible Marketing, ADX/AMG, and the like – to understand their inputs and working to incorporate their needs into the final product of all work.
- Campaign Excellence – making decisions and driving adoption of mechanisms that elevate how we approach campaigns and raise the broader team’s awareness of what’s required to make great use of campaign opportunities
- 5+ years experience as a Designer, Art Director, Creative Director, or similar role
- Experience executing creative briefs, conceptual design, style guides, and 360-degree campaigns (from 30-second spots to OOH, print, radio/audio, video, display, social media, and experiential)
- Expert level photoshop skills with experience creating organized templates and outputting final files
- Passion for Music and deep interest and expertise in designing for Musicians, Artists, and within the music business
- Passion for innovation and entrepreneurship
- Passion for design, creative direction, marketing, programming, and advertising
- Passion for creating breakthrough creative and scalable processes that elevate work.
- Curiosity and interest in voice (Echo, Alexa,) and AI
- Experience with scaling campaign design approaches in a globally distributed organization
- Experience managing marketing and editorial design projects
- Experience in designing for consumer-focused media and entertainment brands
- Experience working in audio, video, print, OOH, and digital design
- (Masters) Degree in Fine or Studio Arts, Graphic Design, Communications, Advertising, or similar field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1897851
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Director
Job Location: Culver City, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com