This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Amazon in Seattle, WA
About the job
Are you a Day 1 thinker who is passionate about innovating on behalf of our customers and isn’t afraid of building programs from scratch? The Selling Partner Services org is looking for a visionary and experienced program manager to amplify the value of education and drive demand generation and adoption of Seller University.
Seller University is Amazon’s one-stop learning service that assists aspiring and current Selling Partners successfully build and grow their business on Amazon globally. Seller University’s mission is to empower any person/ company that has inclination in selling on Amazon to be able to launch, build and succeed their venture on Amazon. We are expanding our team and looking forward to making a difference for all businesses around the world considering online selling.
Collaborate with Senior leaders across partner teams within Amazon, benchmark against industry best practices, leverage analytics and pioneer our strategy and plan for driving Seller University awareness, discoverability and engagement. The ideal candidate will have strong program management skills, ability to problem solve in an ambiguous high growth setting, and successfully drive our program’s demand generation around the world across all channels, including YouTube.
Key job responsibilities
- Identifies user requirements by diving deep on user needs, preferences, and working methods; studying how users consume content, including data categorization and labeling; meeting with focus groups.
- Leverages understanding of SEO, keyword research, information architecture, and usability best practices to defined content consumption paths for different cohorts of users, later feeding into personalization.
- Designs and maintains SU integration program roadmap, partnering with teams across Amazon to grow the reach of Seller University.
- Utilizes data to improve content engagement and relevance globally, working closely with international teams.
- Collaborates with editors, learning experience designers, UX designers, product management and tech teams to deliver high visibility program and business goals.
- Influences stakeholders globally to leverage demand generation and go-to-market plans.
- Defines content demand generation strategy both on and off Amazon channels.
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Experience in SEO guidelines and keyword research tools
- Experience using social media for business
- Experience in cross-cultural communication and program management
- Masters degree in Engineering, Interaction Design, Education, Business, or related field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1898601
Vacancy Type: $108,000/yr – $146,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com