Are you looking for a Job at Amazon in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. Amazon hires the world’s brightest minds and offers them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers.
Our team is looking for a Senior Product Manager for Heavy Bulky and Services (HBS) in EU Hardlines (location can be London, Munich, Paris, Milan, Madrid). In this role, you will be part of a central team responsible for the customer and delivery experience for Heavy Bulky selection and installation/assembly services across Retail and 3P. You will identify, develop and steer new website features, programs and initiatives by directly working with our tech team based in India. You will have the opportunity to think big, innovate and demonstrate strong project management skills as you design and execute high impact, customer facing experiences for EU or a worldwide scope.
You will partner with different teams (WW HBS, Tech, Operations) at all levels across the company and be responsible for deliverables that drive key strategic business objectives.
Key job responsibilities
- You identify, develop, steer and execute projects and customer facing initiatives to improve customer experience and ensure compliance for EU Heavy Bulky selection.
- You analyze customer behavior, define the CX, work with tech to build features and then launch after launch criteria are met.
- You identify technical development areas, address issues and coordinate their implementation in projects with international tech-teams.
- You manage stakeholders across the company to drive shared objectives.
- You share findings, act as role model for your area of responsibilities and facilitate knowledge sharing across WW HBS business teams.
- You challenge and improve standard operating procedures for various operational processes.
Amazon DE would like to offer equal opportunities for all its employees. Therefore, this position is available in full-time and part-time for our internal candidates only. Please let the hiring manager or the recruiter know about your preference when starting the interview process.
For This Position We Expect
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Several years of work experience in a relevant field
- Project management skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
Further Qualifications Would Be a Plus
- Knowledge of one additional European language
- SQL, XML skills
- Good understanding of website infrastructure and technologies
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Company – Amazon EU SARL (UK Branch)
Job ID: A1984713
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org