This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Amazon in Bellevue, WA
About the job
Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you. At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you’d like to help us build a world-class delivery experience, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as a Technical Program Manager – focused on delivering Salesforce and other tooling solutions for the WW Access Points Business Operations organization.
AP’s growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Technical Program Manager to drive automation of processes and leverage the platform to support additional business functions. This candidate would own and execute projects for the Access Points WW Operations team in coordination with other teams including Partner Management, Quality Operations, AP Tech, Development Operations, Accounts Payable/Receivable, internal hardware support teams, and external 3P Vendors. Candidates must possess the ability to work directly with various internal customers to gather and understand business requirements along with their related processes, and build workable solutions in SFDC.
The successful candidate must be able to work directly, in a hands-on way, with the system/data, lead multiple technical projects or portions at one time, as well as provide solutions that are highly usable, scalable, extensible, and maintainable on the Force.com platform. They will play the role of liaison between the customer and various technical teams. They will be passionate about their work, self-motivated, detail oriented and have excellent problem solving abilities. They will have superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way. They will deal with highly ambiguous problems, taking full control and responsibility for finding solutions, and will deliver simple solutions to complex problems.
Come help us build with the world’s leading CRM at one of the world’s largest companies, where every day is still day one.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Manage a release process to test, validate and implement new applications/code, and updates to existing applications/code that support key business groups
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Hands on configuration and data migration experience to execute on projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years previous experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com
- Experience with the Salesforce.com architecture
- Business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Technical project management experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) or equivalent experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud Consultant or equivalent experience
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application coupled with good understanding of business processes related to Sales, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Advanced Excel skills (VLookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experience with Salesforce portals (Communities, Partner, or Customer Portal)
- Experience with ServiceNow, Marketo, Data.com, DiscoverOrg, Conga and other apps
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Highly innovative, flexible, organized and self-directed
- Results-oriented person with a delivery focus
- Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience working with large-scale, complex datasets
- Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1583299
Vacancy Type: $130,000/yr – $160,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Bellevue, WA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org