This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Amazon in Seattle, WA
About the job
Want to help build Earth’s leading e-commerce finance team?
At Amazon, it’s our goal to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon is seeking a highly analytical and resourceful Senior Financial Analyst to support US Home Marketing. This role will directly support programs such as Home & Lifestyle Marketing, Amazon Move, Gift Registry, and Handmade and will be pivotal in providing them with the financial reporting and insights to help drive revenue growth and maximize profitability of their programs. In this role, you will run and analyze the program P&Ls, develop business forecasts, and surface insights through financial deep dives and analysis projects. A successful candidate will effectively collaborate across multiple teams to solve data problems, implement new reporting solutions, and influence business partners on strategy. This is an exciting opportunity that blends an individual’s desire to drive business decision making with their finance acumen while supporting fast growing programs at Amazon.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Act as the strategic finance partner to the program teams and contribute to development of innovative growth and expansion strategies
- Be the P&L controller and finance owner of these programs
- Own creation of new business models and analysis to support program improvements and initiatives
- Lead short and long-term financial forecasting and planning
- Drive these programs to hit their operational goals through effective business partnering
- Provide financial reporting, P&L analysis, financial forecasts and program performance measurement metrics tracking and drive automation where appropriate
5+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Excel and SQL expertise to access and transform data into insights
- Highly analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong internal customer focus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Company – Amazon.com Services LLC
Job ID: A1533234
Vacancy Type: $120,000/yr – $150,000/yr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: N/A