Website Altus Group
Are you looking for a Job at Altus Group in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
Reporting to the UX Team Lead, we need a driven Senior UX/UI Designer with exceptional hands-on skills to join our global team and work in London. You will take ownership of UX and UI projects, determine requirements, understand business and user needs and create the designs for multiple cloud products based on your research and insights.
Who You Are
You are a creative collaborator with a breadth of experience determining the parameters for and designing the UX. You want a chance to work on B2B cloud products. You have a technical toolkit of graphic design software programs to bring your designs to life. You want to join a global team at a scaling organization, working directly with other designers, Technical Product Managers, and Architects to identify design problems and devise elegant solutions. You thrive on a team that fosters an open-forum communication style, offering and incorporating feedback; at a place that appreciates diverse perspectives.
What’s In It For You
Challenge. We have aligned our vast array of products under single sign-on cloud access. You will help determine the value we can provide on the cloud with existing personalities and new journeys. You will evaluate and create the connections between the end-user and the product team.
Exposure. You will have both strategic and hands-on influence for our cloud products for a global audience of thousands. You will gain access to our Product Managers, Technical Product Managers, Developers, and Users.
Growth. You will learn or expand your understanding of the AWS cloud platform and have the opportunity to apply your new learnings and your perspective directly. We are a rapidly scaling, global organization; joining us now is a chance to accelerate your career with a chance to move up or across to other teams or business groups. From a Senior Designer to a Team Lead and up to a Product Manager, there are no limits to how you can grow with us.
Our New Senior UX/UI Designer Will
- Take a user-centered design approach. You will utilize quantitative and qualitative research to generate meaningful insights that will drive creative concepts. You will translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and rapid prototypes – optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces, leading to intuitive user experiences. You will apply your findings to create detailed UI designs for the product and development team.
- Collaborate and iterate. You will collaborate with Product and Development, working with internal and external clients to answer critical business questions. You will elicit needs and draw on user research and insights to create user journeys and user stories. You will test ideas with customers, iterating designs based on findings and feedback.
Our New Senior UI/UX Designer Will Have
- The experience. You have expertise working with internal and external clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet their needs and vision. You have a portfolio demonstrating your experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments, including:
- Planning and conducting user research.
- Engaging in product conversations and acting as a bridge between product, architect, and user.
- Building out user stories, journey maps, mockups, and prototypes.
- Conducting user testing and A/B testing.
- Addressing heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- The technical skills. You have expertise in standard design software such as Figma, Sketch, Abstract, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Marvel, InVision, Maze, UXPin and prototyping tools.
- The practical knowledge. You have experience in using UX best practices to design solutions, applying a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design. You can rapidly iterate designs and solutions intelligently and clearly communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to internal and external teams.
- The communication. You are a relationship-builder and thrive in a collaborative environment, synthesizing abstract ideas into a concrete design, communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval. You are open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- The passion. You are passionate about UX and other design and innovation areas, continuously researching and trying the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Refer to our Cloud Platform for Commercial Real Estate Brochure
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Company: Altus Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org