Are you looking for a Job at AlphaBOLD in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
AlphaBOLD is building BOLDCommunity and Raving Fans. At AlphaBOLD customers are not just mere clients but they are rather strategic allies who come together with our consulting team to create customer centric solutions. Our clients are as much part of BOLDCommunity as our consultants. We strive to connect members of our community so they could learn from each other’s experience. We are building this culture of trust that embodies our core values and we are looking to add a few more BOLDEnthusiasts to this amazing BOLDCommunity. If you are passionate about customer service, creating joy by building amazing solutions and impacting lives by making things easier then please apply. We would love to consider you for this position. If you happen to know BOLDEnthusiast please ask them to make an introduction as 90% of our hires are through referrals.
In this role, you will be tasked with delivering a variety of SharePoint development support to our clients. As requests for solutions come in to our Practice Manager, you will work with the client and program leadership in order to prioritize and support the delivery of custom solutions.
- Design and develop enterprise applications using SharePoint front end and server side technologies
- Ensure development of new systems as well as enhancements to existing systems are performed in a timely manner and according to project plans
- Collaborate with SharePoint Practice Manager to gather, translate, and implement requirements to technical solutions
- Deliver professional technical consulting and support for the SharePoint implementation
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Assist with new customer implementation
- Conduct client/ customer-facing meetings
- Work as both an individual contributor and team member on projects
- Recommend best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well non-functional parameters
- Provide detailed architecture analysis and design
- Maintain and enhance existing custom solutions built in SharePoint
- Use of enterprise issue tracking system to track all issues and requests
- Provide guidance in pursuing innovative SharePoint solutions to achieve client goals and objectives
- Strong understanding of SharePoint taxonomy
- Research and evaluate new related technologies
Required Skills & Experience:
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience as a SharePoint developer using SharePoint online/O365 and SharePoint on Premise.
- Experience in SharePoint framework, building sites in hybrid environments, development and administration.
- Experience in SharePoint web parts development using SharePoint Framework SPFX.
- Extensive knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize processes and outcomes.
- Outstanding, all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
What We Offer:
- Market Competitive Salary Package
- Medical Insurance
- Individual Performance Incentive Plan
- Company Performance Incentive Plan
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org