This listing is about Allscripts in Minneapolis, MN
About the job
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
- This is a Remote Position*
FollowMyHealth is helping millions of patients take charge of their health by connecting to their doctor in a whole new way. By offering the most comprehensive and integrated enterprise and mobile patient engagement platform on the market, innovative providers are significantly improving the patient experience and driving digital transformation at their organizations. We believe taking care of your health works best when you are in an open, connected community with your doctor, and FollowMyHealth makes it easy to do just that in a secure, mobile-friendly application.
Why work for us? This isn’t your typical corporate job. With the culture of a startup and the security of a publicly traded company, every person plays an integral role in mission-critical work. When you work for us, we’ll help you grow your skills and knowledge while working with the most talented people of your career.
The primary purpose of this role is to Perform Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
- Production of efficient and fully documented code
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant program of study
- 2-5 years’ experience in development
- Experience with object oriented design and development
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Skills using .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
- Experience with C# is desired
- Experience with major DBMS tools – SQL Server desired
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs & requirements
- Experience with MS Azure is a huge bonus!
- C# .Net
- .Net Core
- Web application development
- Version control systems (GIT)
- Distributed system development
- Microservice architecture
- Enterprise level application development
- Cloud application development (Microsoft Azure preferred)
- Very little to no travel is required in this role
- Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment with Allscripts.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a “VEVRAA Federal Contractor” We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com