Website ALLO Communications
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about ALLO Communications in Greeley, CO
About the job
At ALLO, we believe people are our biggest asset. Our team brings the ALLO mission to life because as local members of each community, we live, work, play, and volunteer right here with you. We’re passionate about being involved and contributing to the success and progress of each of our fiberhoods.
We pursue these passions because ALLO leaders have created a workplace where folks are valued, ideas are heard, and work-life balance is an everyday practice.
Supervises, trains, coaches, and mentors installation and repair technicians. Responsible for the safe and efficient installation and repair of Allo products and services. Ensures ALLO delivers the highest level of customer service possible.
- Supervise a team of installation and repair technicians to ensure compliance with all company standards, specifically safety and quality.
- Selects, trains, coaches, and mentors team members.
- Responsible for conducting formal coaching and reviews with employees under this position’s supervision.
- Ensure all material, equipment and supplies are available for the team members.
- Manage workload to effectively meet customer demand.
- Available for call out situations.
- Ensures proper communication and coordination of installation and repair activities with other Field Operation teams as well as customer service and construction teams as needed.
- Serve as a customer interfacing escalation point.
- Other duties as assigned.
Colorado Residents: typical pay range for this role will be from $25 – $30 per hour depending on experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree or 2-4 years of equivalent work experience
- Experience managing operational processes
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working with fiber, internet, communication and TV entertainment equipment
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to interact with all levels of employees and customers
- Ability to operate company vehicle and driver’s license in good standing
- Ability to solve problems and prioritized work-loads to maintain timely installs
- Management and leadership ability
- Personal drive, initiative and resourcefulness
- General understanding of communication applications.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications such as Excel & Microsoft Word
- Ability to read and interpret legal descriptions
- Strong organizational skills
Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, HSA and FSA, generous earned time off, 401K/student loan repayment, life insurance & AD&D insurance, employee assistance program, tuition reimbursement, performance-based incentive pay, short- and long-term disability, and a robust wellness program.
ALLO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing opportunities to all applicants and associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. ALLO believes that diversity and inclusion within our team is critical to our success as a company. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people.
Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply may contact Recruiting at [email protected]
Company: ALLO Communications
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Greeley, CO
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org