This Job listing For Year 2022 is about Allbridge in Raleigh, NC
About the job
Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Senior Enterprise Sales Support Administrator will help with delivering sales related support to the Enterprise sales team and customers. This position will be responsible for handling order process activities, Salesforce account updates, customer proposal and agreement administration, communicating with external customers in coordination with the Enterprise sales team and facilitating customer invoicing or support concerns escalated to the Sales team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide tools, resources, services and analysis to enable team members to perform their jobs more effectively and focus on customers
- Create and process contracts for all accounts. Communicate any errors and/or needs for revision prior to financing and follow up with third party financing partners. Assists sales with creation and tracking of contracts
- Determine if a sale is complete by ensuring the contract, pricing tool and CRM opportunity match up
- Compile data and reports for weekly Hilton Call to include pipeline report and weekly/monthly Closed/Won account
- Compile notes from each weeks Hilton call and disseminate to the Sales Executive team
- Monitor sales assurance quotes, ensuring accuracy and customer signatures are attained
- Track signed contracts/addendums and their prospective finance methods through CRM
- Process credit approval requests for all accounts
- Ongoing review and maintenance of opportunities and quote requests in Salesforce, including routine follow up with Customers for missing information as needed.
- Track Closed/Won deals for deposits from customers and kick-ff by Operations of the installation process.
- Oversee onboarding and training for new salespeople to include Salesforce training
- Act as a liaison between our lenders and sales team by following up on credit approvals, outstanding documents, and purchase orders.
- Maintains confidentiality of top-level confidential and proprietary information
- Consistently integrates Allbridge’s core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and accountability of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Minimum 2 year post-secondary education such as an Associate’s degree in communications, or equivalent related work experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands on experience with ERP and CRM systems; Prior experience with SalesForce.com required
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Demonstrates the highest levels of integrity, honesty and confidentiality
- Strong customer focus—dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers, acts with customer in mind, and establishes and maintains effective working relationships with customers
- Strong planning skills—can accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks/projects, set objectives and goals, break work down into steps, develop schedules, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks
- Exercises initiative, and utilizes good business judgment and strong planning skills in prioritizing items for attention and action with minimal day-to-day supervision
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with senior management, staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and customers
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Adaptable to dynamic and changing environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer’s expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org