Website Alchemy Global Talent Solutions
Are you looking for a Job at Alchemy Global Talent Solutions in London, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Reward Data Consultant to join one of the world’s leading professional services firms in London. You will be joining an incredibly successful team of consultants who deliver data-led advice to the most innovative businesses within the technology sector, ranging from start-ups to FTSE-500 companies.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and can continuously provide creative solutions to regular compensation issues.
- You will equip technology and fintech sector clients to make the best decisions on their benefits and compensation programmes.
- Build a close and effective working relationship with clients.
- Providing the best outcome for clients, internally and externally, by correctly leading other team members.
- Run client events and learn the business’s key clients across multiple sectors with an acute attention on fintech and technology.
- Utilising the firm’s vast network and market data, you will provide top class advisory services to their clients and lead projects which may include reward frameworks, incentive data and salary benchmarking.
- You will provide outstanding project management and client relationship skills to crucially ensure that all clients are given top-class service.
- Working closely with other teams within the business will be critical to your success.
- In charge of working within all risk management and compliance policies.
- Ability to extract information from data and use it to a developing understanding of the technology and financial technology industries.
- Thorough understanding of the key issues within the sectors and remuneration management practices and processes.
- Capacity to spot business growth prospects for both data solutions and the business’s services on a broad scale.
- Strong project management skills to effectively manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Knowledge of compensation data, including analytical skills and data interpretation.
- Client-oriented approach, with a fine focus on timeliness and knowledge of client issues.
Company: Alchemy Global Talent Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org