Website a.k.a. Brands
This Job listing For Year 2022 is about aka Brands in Los Angeles, CA
About the job
We are mnml. Joining our team means you are part of a lean crew dedicated to dropping the most sought-after styles without the unnecessary markup of traditional retail.
We serve our customers, breathe life in fashion, and aren’t afraid to go against the grain. You need to be driven, calm in the face of challenges, and capable of delivering nothing but your best every day.
Think you have what it takes? Check out our openings and join the mnml movement.
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, mnml is looking for an experienced Social Media Manager who loves creating thumb stopping content that engages and connects to our growing audience as we are set to expand and continue to be a leader in the direct-to-consumer streetwear market. You will be responsible for the day-to-day planning, development, and publishing of content across mnml’s digital channels. You will also manage customer service and community engagement while working cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, Digital, and Merchandising to secure relevant in the now” content for social channels.This is a hands-on and fast paced role in a high growth environment where you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work with a team of dedicated individuals. Essential Functions
- Develop social media strategies that expand brand awareness and drive customer growth while aligning with the mnml brand voice.
- Oversee and manage planning, content calendars, reporting, and optimizations across all social platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest).
- Partner with Creative to refine content needs for social media platforms. Developing a strong visual personality and style guide for social media incorporating GIFs, native video, illustration, animation, graphic design, and photography.
- Remain highly adaptable, flexible, and organized to pivot content publishing plans.
- Develop and execute towards objectives and KPIs across social media accounts; reporting out on performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Produce weekly schedules for all imagery, tags and captions, and make edits as needed for each account and planned post.
Education & Experience Requirements
- 3+ years of experience managing social media for a fashion brand, with a heavy focus on Instagram.
- Prior experience developing social media strategy that grew follower base and increased engagement.
- 5-10 years of progressive responsibility in social or digital marketing within retail, fashion & apparel, agency or CPG.
Knowledge & Skills Requirements
- Highly detail-oriented, excellent organizational skills, and ability to multi-task.
- Deep understanding of how paid and organic content and strategies work together.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence teams across the organization.
- Expert in social media metrics and social listening tools.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting on performance/operation metrics.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment.
mnml offers a benefits package that can only be described as best in class within the retail space today! Company Discount- Company Sponsored Medical (HMO & PPO Options), Dental, & Vision Plans Company Paid Life, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, & Employee Assistance Plans 401(k) Program (100% Match Up to 5% of Pay) Individual & Team Based Leadership Development Programs Positive Company Culture that Celebrates both Personal & Company Milestones 15 Vacation Days + 10 Sick Days + 10 Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity Statementmnml is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace. To facilitate this, we actively promote a culture of inclusivity internally and encourage both those with non-traditional backgrounds and candidates that identity as part of a traditionally marginalized community to apply for opportunities with us and our portfolio of brands. Additionally, we routinely review our hiring practices and recruiting sources to eliminate both potential and actual bias in the hiring process. If you need assistance or accommodation during the hiring process due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected] Please note that we do not respond to application inquiries or resume submissions via this email address. CCPA Notice at Collection for California Employees and Applicants click here.
#mnml #mnmlBrandsCareers #mnmlYourCareer Principals Only. No Agencies Please.
Company: a.k.a. Brands
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com