Are you looking for a Job at Airbus in Stevenage, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join Airbus Defence & Space at either our Portsmouth or Stevenage sites. You will join the site HR Team and report to the HR Business Lead.
Airbus is the largest space company in Europe, a world-leader in cyber security, and the biggest supplier of large aircraft to the RAF. Across our Portsmouth and Stevenage sites, we design and manufacture advanced satellites and systems for telecommunications, Earth observation, navigation and science programmes.
In 2022, our target is to hire over 600 people across Defence & Space UK and we’re growing our Talent Acquisition team to meet this challenge. You will play a vital role in this, by supporting our Talent Acquisition Partners (TAPs) in their day-to-day activities.
Your role will be varied and will touch on a wide range of Talent Acquisition topics; some days will be heavily focussed on arranging interviews on behalf of our TAPs, while others will involve gathering and analysing information / data and creating reports. Over time, you will be exposed to all areas of Talent Acquisition.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a good foundation of knowledge and experience, both in TA generally but also in how Airbus works as a multinational company. Our long-term development plan is for you to grow into a full Talent Acquisition Partner.
You will be subject to a BPSS check (including a criminal record check).
Your Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Arrange interviews on behalf of our TAPs, liaising with the candidate and the hiring manager to find a suitable date / time. Manage diaries and send interview invites / confirmations
- Create and coordinate video interviews, using the HireVue platform
- Use Google Sheets to manage and maintain vacancy trackers, working closely with the TAPs to keep these updated in real-time
- Gather market intelligence, create reports and share with our TAPs
- Support reporting on recruitment activities for our major projects
- Take minutes during meetings, then distribute and coordinate actions
- Assist with managing our external recruitment tools – job boards, LinkedIn, etc
- Raise Purchase Orders for external suppliers
This role will involve occasional travel (possibly with an overnight stay) for internal meetings. Trips will mainly be to our other UK sites (Portsmouth, Stevenage, Newport, Filton, etc), but may involve occasional international travel to our other European sites; Toulouse, Paris, Munich, etc.
Your Skills And Experience
- Experience in recruitment or HR administration / coordination (or similar)
What Airbus Can Offer You
- A competitive salary with annual profit share
- An ever growing list of company benefits including enhanced pay for maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Very strong, very real career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
- A hybrid working pattern of 2 to 3 days per week in the office and 2 to 3 days remotely (delete if not relevant / shift work)
- Flexible hours – 37 per week with no core hours on Friday afternoons!
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
Please let us know if you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for the selection process – you can share this with the Talent Acquisition Partner who gets in touch if you are invited to interview. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; auxiliary aids; room layout etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
AIRBUS Defence and Space Limited
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Entry Level / Débutant / Anfänger / Recién titulado
Administration / Documentation
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected].
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Stevenage, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com