Are you looking for a Job at Aggreko in Triton, NL
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
Positions holders are typically field based focusing on the delivery of planned maintenance programs to ensure reliable and safe asset operation. Activities include:
- Coordinating and undertaking a range of maintenance activities within defined operating procedures
- Conducting safety inspections and complying with Aggreko’s safety regulation
- Providing first level technical advice to customers
- May resolve/troubleshoot implementation problems
Experienced operations/technical/support Jobs. Requires knowledge of operational procedures and tools obtained through work experience and may require vocational or technical education.
Self-sufficient within a limited range of work activities, which are mostly routine in nature and have a high degree of predictability. Can independently make straightforward decisions. Work done under guidance.
Holds appropriate letter of electrical authorisation. Works across equipment aspects of mechanical, electrical and temperature control.
- Perform routine mechanical and electrical servicing activities and general equipment maintenance across Aggreko’s product lines in line with operating procedures and work instructions including A & B service, basic engine fault finding / repair, alternator fault finding / repair, basic low voltage electrical fault finding & repair, basic loadbank operation, battery maintenance, SCADA and product controls operation, AC installation / commissioning, turnaround, unit test & inspection, basic temperature control fault finding / repair and basic total preventative maintenance.
- May undertake basic installation & commissioning (for example commissioning of single canopy generator or Air Conditioner with low voltage distribution).
Specialised Diploma / Vocational Training
We are the people who use our big boxes to make a massive difference. We believe in the positive impact of power and the ability to control temperature. We believe what we do opens up opportunity and creates potential for individuals, communities, industries and societies over the world. We believe when we work together we can do anything. We believe in the power of our team. We are the people who keep the lights on. And we recruit the best talent, too.
Our four values help us get even better at what we do. It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
Always Orange Means
Being dynamic: We’re nimble and are always ready to react to an ever changing world.
Being expert: We know our stuff, we’re great under pressure and we thrive in our busy, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. We use our experience to make a difference. We know how to challenge and we have the courage of our convictions.
Being together: We play for Team Aggreko and value the expertise of everyone around us. We’re accountable and we hold others to account.
Being innovative: We never miss an opportunity to learn, to look out, or to be better.
Aggreko is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment that allows each employee to be their best based upon their merit, talent and aspiration. We do not discriminate, and we abide by the laws in the locations in which we operate.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Triton, NL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org