Are you looking for a Job at Aerotek in Cambridge, ON
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
**Hiring multiple machine operators with immediate start dates**
- Why work with us?* Aerotek is a part of Allegis Group, the #1 Staffing Agency in North America. We work with various companies in the manufacturing industry and hire for a variety of long term and permanent roles.
- About the Role* Successful candidates will work as a machine operator within an automotive parts manufacturing facility. Candidates will be responsible for working in multiple departments to carry out various tasks. You will be working on different machines that produce automotive parts. On a bending machine, you will bend, cut, and sort pipe. On a welding cell, you will place a part in the machine which will produce a clean weld and you will inspect the quality of.
- Safety shoe allowance
- Dental, vision, and prescription drug plan
- Weekly pay
- Yearly wage increase
- Permanent position
- NOC-B ability
- Experience with machine operating is considered an asset
- Experience working in a factory or warehouse setting
- Experience working in a repetitive environment
- Ability to lift 20lbs repeatedly
- Shift & Pay*
- 2 week rotating shift (days, afternoons, nights)
- 8 hour shifts Monday-Friday
- Pay starts at $20.89/hr with premiums for afternoon and night shifts **Interested applicants should apply directly to this post with their resume**
À propos d’Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of StaffingMD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, AerotekMD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu’Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d’offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d’Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Cambridge, ON
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org