Are you looking for a Job at AECOM in Manchester, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunities for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have the freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
Due to the increasing growth of the AECOM UK&I business, we are now seeking an experienced Internal Recruitment Business Partner to enhance our service offering within the Buildings & Places team across the UK and Ireland, location is flexible, particularly at this moment in time when you will be working from home.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the key aim of this role will be to deliver fast and effective service to the business and provide innovative recruitment solutions to hire the best talent on time and in budget. You will become a key member of the established B&P Talent Acquisition team, so you won’t be alone, we have a great team ethos and attitude and we work closely with our wider HR colleagues and business managers.
You will be working with hiring managers to understand their requirements and advise on strategy, translating those needs to our dedicated offshore resourcing team to enable them to source and target the talent we need. You will be guiding candidates through our recruitment process, ensuring an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience. Whilst taking a consultative approach with the business on hiring decisions, you will work on the development of offers and negotiate with candidates on behalf of AECOM.
In this role, you will work directly with stakeholders across your sector on workforce talent planning and recruitment. You will develop strong relationships across the organisation working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Consult with the business on staffing strategy, hiring and sourcing trends
- Provide an extensive breadth of market knowledge and expertise of talent acquisition process and strategies
- Participate in business meetings to stay up to date on what is happening in the line of business and geography in terms of new business, projects that are ending and skills needed
- Actively participate in recruitment meetings with the team and the stakeholders
- Optimise job postings for marketability for internal and external positions
- Utilise all sourcing tools available and provide innovative ideas on sourcing strategies when required.
- Screen and interview candidates, create the candidate funnel on requisitions to provide the hiring manager with a choice of candidates
- Participate in recruiting events when required
- Support the Recruitment Manager on Adhoc projects as and when required
- In-house recruitment experience at a senior level within a Project/Cost consultancy is preferable to this role, we are very unlikely to progress candidates who can not demonstrate this experience but would consider agency recruiters with relevant sector experience (construction, civil engineering, architecture and design)
- Extensive demonstrable stakeholder management experience
- Experience attracting technical/niche talent via social media
- Experience of creating and implementing impactful recruitment strategies that go beyond the norm
- Use of Kenexa Brassring and/or Workday
- Strategic Workforce planning experience
Your benefits will include:
Helping our employees achieve a healthy work-life balance is important to us. If you join AECOM, as well as receiving a competitive salary, you’ll also have the opportunity to explore flexible working arrangements. Core benefits include 25 days’ annual leave, company pension scheme, private medical insurance, life assurance and one paid annual professional institution membership fee. You can also choose from a wide range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle.
You’ll also be able to give back to communities with up to two paid CSR days each year. Through our charity, The AECOM Foundation, you can volunteer to support children in developing countries. And if you’re a member of the Reserve Forces you’ll receive an additional 15 days paid leave for training commitments.
What We Offer
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Human Resources
Business Line Geography OH
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United Kingdom
Position Status Full Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 257897BR
Additional Locations UK – Basingstoke, UK – Birmingham – Colmore Plaza, UK – Bristol – Portwall Place, UK – Edinburgh – Tanfield, UK – Glasgow – 120 Bothwell Street, UK – Leeds, UK – Manchester – 1 New York Street, UK – St. Albans
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org