Website South Carolina Department of Corrections
This Job listing is about South Carolina Department of Corrections in Summerville, SC 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
- Serves as the principal administrative assistant to both Associate Wardens.
- Researches and compiles general and special reports.
- Responds to complaints, prepares letters, memos and general correspondence for the AW’s and other staff as required.
- Delegates appropriately and supervises daily office schedule.
- Will serve as the volunteer coordinator and back up for counsel substitute.
- Back up for DOH admin.
Must successfully complete two (2) week SCDC Basic Training upon hire.
Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to:
Recruiting and Employment Services
Minimum And Additional Requirements
State of South Carolina Minimum Requirements:
A high school diploma. Related clerical experience may be substituted for a high school diploma.
SCDC Minimum Requirements
(Or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the division of state Human resources).
- A high school diploma and two (2) years of clerical experience;
- A degree may be substituted for the work experience.
May be required to have experience in CRT and/or personal computer.
The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education.