Website Kanaan Communications LLC
This Job listing is about Kanaan Communications LLC in Plymouth, MI 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Overview And Essential Functions
Kanaan Communications is looking for a full-time Adminstrative Coordinator. If you are a hard worker with strong organizational skills and Microsoft Office knowledge, we have a position for you in our Canton, MI office!
- Create weekly Time-Material and Unit invoices for our client utilizing multiple templates in excel and other formats. Invoices will be for labor, equipment, materials, and units.
- Act as the billing liaison between client, field personnel, the administrative team, and our corporate headquarters.
- All billing information will be data entered into various software platforms.
- Reconciling client payments and open Accounts Receivable Reports.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Construction of as-built experience prefered
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Associates degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Must have solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel and Abobe PDF skills
- Able to understand and create complex spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Good customer service and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to pay close attention to details and identify/correct mistakes.
- Excellent communication skills interacting with staff members, outside representatives, and customers.
- Must possess good planning, analysis, and organizing skills.
- Manages time effectively, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to teamwork through relationship building, reliability, and collaboration.
- Capable of performing repetitive tasks.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening, MVR, and Background Screening.
Benefits And Company Summary
Kanaan Communications, LLC provides a wide range of services to telecommunications providers including engineering services; outside plant construction (Aerial/Underground); plant maintenance; network upgrades including node splits, fiber & coax splicing, and activation/certification work. We have a specialized power supply team providing maintenance, capital improvements and on demand services.
Employee will be working full time indoors in an office environment.
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/Long Term Disability/Short Term Disability
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Company Stock Purchase Plan
- Educational Reimbursements
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccpegs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.