This Job listing is about Laradon in Denver, CO 2022 exclusively on us.q4jobs.com
Position: Administrative Care Coordinator
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm
Starting Salary Range: $22.00/hr – $24.00/hr
- pay is based on education and experience
If you genuinely care about providing youth and/or adults with a sense of direction and hope, then you’ll get huge satisfaction from this role. Your influence will not only impact the lives of youth and/or adults, but the community as a whole. Laradon staff work extremely hard and are challenged every day, but they play a key role in supporting the well-being of the individuals that we serve.
As an Administrative Care Coordinator you will be a valuable asset to Laradon’s mission by being responsible for administrative support to the Program Managers, Behaviorists, Placement, and management in the Adult Residential Services program with administrative process and other supports as needed.
No day is ever alike but you can generally look forward to the following responsibilities:
- Complete all initial and ongoing communication with contractors.
- Communicate start date of contracts including name, address, email, phone number and bank info with finance department.
- Establish and maintain written and verbal communication with community center boards, providers and community as needed.
- Support Residential Coordinators with information, data to continuous improvement of quality assurance tools and processes.
- Ongoing communication with case managers, guardians, providers, governing bodies, and other interdisciplinary team members.
- Prepare and complete reports, file reviews, and surveys as needed.
- Complete environmental and safety checks at provider settings in the community as needed.
- Analyze data and results from programs to identify best practices, trends, issues and challenges in program implementation.
- Responsible for compiling and mailing documents as necessary.
- Maintain and update internal database and maintain data integrity.
- Scan incoming records, indexes according to standards, attach to the correct case in internal database.
- Monitor email inboxes and indexes according to standards.
- Assist with misc. administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
- Coordinate with Employee Development Specialist regarding training requirements for CLS Family Care Givers and Host Homes.
- Other duties as assigned.
We proudly support our employees by providing the following benefits for this position:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance/FSA
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- 401(k) + 4% Match
- 11 Paid Holidays and 16 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bilingual Pay Differential
- Wellness Reimbursement – $100 per calendar year
- Tuition and Certification Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance
- Development, job growth, and internal training opportunities
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, supportive, and rewarding environment alongside other Laradon staff – one where everyone is truly appreciated
- CDC and CDPHE protocols to ensure the safety and welfare of all employees
We believe in providing continuing education and development opportunities for our employees. To start you off right in your position, we’ll make sure you are trained in the following:
- Mandatory Reporting
- Incident Reporting
- First Aid/CPR
- Safety Care
- Defensive Driving
- Person Centered Training
- Trauma Informed Care
We ask that you bring the following assets to our workplace:
- Valid driving license, good driving record, and reliable transportation, preferred
- Ability to communicate well with staff, interdisciplinary team members, governing entities, and other professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field, or two years of experience with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with emotional/behavioral disorders.
- Physical requirements include the ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force; physical condition to enable walking, standing, sitting, stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling; stamina to be on feet and active for full work days; ability to complete trainings.
Our commitment to you once you get here:
Laradon is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our DEI policy supports and strengthens Laradon’s mission of promoting advocacy, community access and independence for the individuals we serve and celebrating the unique differences and abilities of our employees. We honor and celebrate the contributions of ALL individuals in our workplace and in the community.
To provide culturally competent services to individuals, students, guests, and staff/employees, our hiring practices reflect our values by offering an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces inclusion. All of our team members – regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, language, abilities/disabilities, veteran status, religion, citizenship, socioeconomic status, geographic region, or other defining characteristics – should feel a sense of belonging and value. We applaud everyone.
Inclusion | Compassion | Advocacy | Respect | Empowerment
Powered by JazzHR