Website NA Associates More
This Job listing is about NA Associates More in Columbus, OH 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
We are seeking an outgoing individual for our Remote Administrative Assistant position. As a Assistant, you will be responsible for booking amazing trips for corporate and leisure clients in destinations all around the world!
This position is great for anyone who absolutely loves to travel and help others with planning.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Research, Create, and Execute exceptional itineraries for clients
- Review individuals needs and wants for travel, to ensure you can cater a trip specially designed to meet their needs
- Complete ongoing training to earn and maintain certification to book travel
- Attend ongoing webinars with vendors and suppliers, to become specialized with specific destinations
- Review budgets, and plan trips according to clients budget constraints
- Create promotional materials to utilize
- Book travel needs (airline, car rental, hotel accommodations, cruise, ticket/event sales, etc…)
- Effectively communicate with clients pre/post travel
- Handle issues that may arise during the bookings and/or travel for clients
- Network with tour operators regarding packages that you can possibly offer to clients
- Part Time or Full time
- Must be at least 18 years of age, and be authorized to work within the US.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients (strong sales background a plus)
- Must have a smartphone with internet access, laptop recommend but not required
- Personal travel experience is a huge plus, however not required
- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality also a plus, but not required
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal Website
- Daily Training Available
- Remote Business Opportunity/Commission Based
Passion and the right skill set are all we’re looking for. We offer in-depth training and mentorship, positioning you for success as a standout entrepreneur. Explore this exceptional business opportunity. We provide industry-leading travel commissions that are among the most competitive in the field. If you are ready to take off with a dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Powered by JazzHR