Website The Este Lauder Companies Inc
This Job listing is about The Este Lauder Companies Inc in New York, NY 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
The Employment, Ethics & Privacy, and Global Product Regulatory & Litigation Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing exceptional, proactive administrative and operational support to enable team members to optimize their contributions to the business. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, administrative and operational project work, calendar and phone management, document management, all while leveraging technology to enhance efficiency and effectiveness. The individual will have great attention to detail and can easily switch gears to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Provide exceptional, proactive administrative and operational support to the Employment, Ethics & Privacy, and Global Product Regulatory & Litigation groups:
- Support SVP/VPs with their administrative and operational duties.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as calendar management, meeting coordination, including scheduling meetings (in person and virtually), booking conference rooms and proactively identifying and resolving calendar conflicts, etc.; schedule high priority meetings with Sr. Leadership as needed
- Plan and coordinate trips for domestic/international business travel for both internal and external conferences
- Process expense reports, order office supplies, assist with presentations, etc.
- Review incoming litigation, subpoenas and other correspondence and route to appropriate internal teams
- Process vendor invoices in coordination with other internal functions
- Manage the settlement process to ensure parties are paid appropriately and according to deadlines
- Create and manage matters in matter management and e-billing tools under the direction of team members; manage maintenance calendar; perform data integrity checks and maintain data accuracy
- Liaise with law firms and vendors to ensure adherence to outside counsel and billing guidelines, accurate and timely billing and payment
- Document management and indexing, including e-filing
- Complete onboarding process for our function’s new hires
- Plan and coordinate annual team conferences
- Administrative and operational project work: Lead and manage administrative and legal projects to increase their effectiveness and efficiency; maintain team knowledge resources, track team metrics
- Coordinate with other administrative assistants as necessary
- Provide backup support for administrative assistants as needed
- Provide operational support for special projects in other legal capabilities as needed
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an administrative/executive assistant, preferably at a law firm and/or multinational company, providing support for senior leader(s)
- Minimum High School or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) required
- Exemplary professionalism and discretion when handling matters of a confidential nature
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office 365 applications, including Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive and SharePoint
- Familiarity with or strong ability to learn legal technology such as, Legal Tracker (Serengeti), and other operational tools such as Salesforce, SAP, Ariba, Concur or other data gathering legal or litigation technology
- Experience with preparing reports/extracting data from systems
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks and manage expectations effectively
- Flexibility, agility, and responsiveness with ability to pivot as priorities shift
- Commitment to delivering high quality work with keen attention to detail
- Exemplary client service orientation, professional demeanor, and comfort in interacting with senior executives with demonstrated professional maturity, judgement and discretion
- Clear, concise, effective written/verbal communication skills, including in person, via phone and email
- Demonstrated initiative, independent thinking and creative problem solving
- Dependable and reliable team member who builds collaborative relationships and can work with peers to meet attorney expectations, including gathering teams for collaborative projects, meetings, and work product delivery
The anticipated hourly range for this position is $31.25 to $49.25. Exact hourly rate depends on several factors such as experience, skills, education, and budget. Hourly range may vary based on geographic location. In addition to hourly rate, this position may be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
In addition, The Estée Lauder Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees, including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support programs, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans, paid leave programs, education-related programs, paid holidays and vacation time, and many others. Many of these benefits are subsidized or fully paid for by the company.
Primary Location: US-NY-New York
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 241282
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. It is Company’s policy not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition as defined by applicable state or local law, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws and ordinances. The Company will endeavor to provide a reasonable accommodation consistent with the law to otherwise qualified employees and prospective employees with a disability and to employees and prospective employees with needs related to their religious observance or practices. Should you wish to apply for this position or any other position with the Company and you believe you require assistance to complete an application or participate in an interview, please contact [email protected].
|New York, NY