Website DiPasquale Moore
This Job listing is about DiPasquale Moore in Wichita, KS 2022 exclusively on q4jobs.com
TITLE: Administrative Assistant / Customer Service
REPORTS TO: Team Lead Attorney
SALARY: Competitive salary commensurate with experience
REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma and minimum of 1 year customer service experience
PREFERRED: Paralegal certificate or associate degree
“MIKE’S GOT THIS!” – DiPasquale Moore is a premier personal injury law firm headquartered in the heart of Kansas City, Missouri. Founded in 2013 by Mike DiPasquale and Jason Moore, the firm has and continues to grow, as we provide our clients with the professionalism and compassionate legal representation after a traumatic and sometimes life altering event of a personal injury.
As an Administrative Assistant / Customer Service, your main role will be supporting our Attorneys in their work. You will work closely with a team of Attorneys from the beginning of a case through the end. Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette is a MUST in this role, as clients will need to be updated frequently on the status of their cases.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide customer service to clients daily
- Manage an average case load of 200+ cases
- Draft and submit letters of representation for various Insurance types
- Prepare demands
- Review medical records
- Draft correspondence
- Consistently review entire caseload from start to finish
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling, and organizational skills
- Multi-tasking – juggling multiple responsibilities at once with the ability to jump back and forth and effectively complete these tasks one right after the other
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Diligence – honoring deadlines, keeping promises, and maintaining standards to provide phenomenal customer service to all clientele
- Outstanding time management and prioritizing tasks
- Benefits package – Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching retirement plan – up to 4%
- 3 weeks (120) hours of PTO
- Paid Holidays
- Work/Life balance – doing the job you love, with great people and NO long, crazy hours!
- FREE on-site parking garage
- Stability – Become an integral member of an energetic team in a growing law firm
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DiPasquale Moore, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR