This Job listing For Year 2022 is about ADM in Creve Coeur, IL
About the job
Welder New Hire – ARTCO – Creve Couer, IL
American River Transportation Company, LLC (ARTCO)
This is a full-time, hourly level position.
Repair inland river barges and boats. Weld existing damaged steel to make watertight, cut and remove damaged sections of steel, fit new material, and weld in watertight. Additional duties as required including various welding and cutting projects, general labor and housekeeping duties.
- Must be able to use an oxygen/acetylene cutting torch to cut mild steel plate.
- Welding Certification is not required.
- Satisfactory completion of a welding test as determined by the Drydock Manager is required.
- Mandatory overtime as required.
- Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures.
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance.
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc), lift up to 75 pounds unassisted.
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude
Before applying for an exempt, non-exempt or hourly job opportunity, you are expected to initiate a discussion and share your intentions with your supervisor.
- If you’ve been in your current position for more than 18 months, supervisor approval is not required.
- If you’ve been in your current position for less than 18 months, verbal supervisor approval is required.
If you have documented under-performance, such as a performance message of less than “Meets Expectations,” you will most likely not be eligible to apply for a position until your performance improves, regardless of the amount of time in your current position. There may be exceptions; however, these exceptions will require two levels of verbal supervisor approval.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more at www.adm.com.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veterans status.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Creve Coeur, IL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org