Website ADLIB Recruitment
Are you looking for a Job at ADLIB Recruitment in California, England, United Kingdom
in 2022. Then following info is about this job.
About the job
- Work for a fast-growing US start up business with a great “mission led” culture.
- Fully remote working and great benefits package.
- Join a sustainable business who care deeply about social impact, creating applications that will help create cleaner water for the many.
We are pleased to be working with a great sustainable start up business who are on the lookout for a Python Engineer to join their growing team. This business is on a mission to create a larger availability of cleaner water by using the power of technology and data-driven insights. Founded in 2017, this business has grown to over 50 members of staff and is keen to continue their growth over the next few years. They have secured Series B funding and are in a really good position to continue their success with the products.
What You Will Be Doing
You will be working primarily in Python and Cloud development on scaling backend applications. We are looking for someone who can help improve code quality through writing unit tests and automation. You will be working with both the product and design teams to find effective technical solutions and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
What Experience You Will Need
- Previous commercial experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Experience working for or a desire to work for a start-up business.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Knowledge in database systems like RDS, MySQL, ElasticSearch, and NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB, Redis.
- Ability to improve code quality, unit testing and automation.
- Comfortable performing code reviews.
- Experience working with cross functional teams.
- Fantastic time keeping skills and the ability to complete projects in a timely fashion.
- Enjoys a challenge and enjoys the ups and downs of start up life.
- Masters degree or more in Computer Science or a related field.
- Great team player, with excellent communication skills.
What You Will Get In Return For Your Talents
- Medical coverage from day one – including medical, dental, vison.
- Unlimited holiday! Plus, the public holidays.
- $50,000 in life insurance for each employee.
- 401K plan – Automatically enrolled after 90 days of employment.
- $100 a month electronics allowance – cell phone expenses/internet etc.
- The chance to work for a great start up in the tech for good space.
- Join a business with strong company values and a great mission led culture.
If this role sounds like it could your next career move, please get in touch with Amber at ambe[email protected] or apply with your most up to date CV.
Company: ADLIB Recruitment
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: California, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org